1. When you register with SUMERIAN RECORDS or use the SUMERIAN RECORDS website, you provide SUMERIAN RECORDS with personally identifiable information (your “SUMERIAN RECORDS information”). This Policy explains the information practices that apply to your SUMERIAN RECORDS
information. This Policy does not apply to information collected by third parties linked to or otherwise accessible from offerings presented through SUMERIAN RECORDS. The information collected or received by third party is subject to their own privacy policies. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this Policy does not apply to sumerianmerch.com.
2. SUMERIAN RECORDS information consists of personally identifiable information collected or received about you when you register to use SUMERIAN RECORDS or log in to SUMERIAN RECORDS as a registered user and use the SUMERIAN RECORDS website. Depending on how you use the SUMERIAN RECORDS website, SUMERIAN RECORDS information may include:
SUMERIAN RECORDS information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies. SUMERIAN RECORDS information may also include technical information gathered by SUMERIAN RECORDS when you use the SUMERIAN RECORDS website.
3. When you register with SUMERIAN RECORDS and use the SUMERIAN RECORDS website, SUMERIAN RECORDS information will be collected and stored by SUMERIAN RECORDS on its servers. Additionally, SUMERIAN RECORDS may use the screen name software or other similar technology, to
authenticate you on SUMERIAN RECORDS, help store your registration and your content and transaction-related information, and enable you to take advantage of offerings from SUMERIAN RECORDS. SUMERIAN RECORDS’s partners may store information for transactional-related information
(such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, or a history of software purchased through SUMERIAN RECORDS). We retain the right to collect and use Information collected from your use of our website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
5. SUMERIAN RECORDS also uses third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information. SUMERIAN RECORDS does not currently respond to browser “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals or other mechanisms.
6. SUMERIAN RECORDS may use Remarketing with Google Analytics or others to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our Site. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party
cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site.
7. SUMERIAN RECORDS automatically receives information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you're headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website and user benefits.
8. SUMERIAN RECORDS Information is used to:
9. SUMERIAN RECORDS information may be shared within SUMERIAN RECORDS and its business divisions. SUMERIAN RECORDS information will not be shared with third parties unless it is necessary to fulfill a transaction you have requested, or in other circumstances in which you have consented to the sharing of your SUMERIAN RECORDS information. SUMERIAN RECORDS may use SUMERIAN RECORDS information to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers. These business partners and advertisers receive aggregate data about groups of SUMERIAN RECORDS users, but do not receive information that personally identifies you, unless it relates to transactional-related information to process your payment.
10. We share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our partners and advertisers. This information does not identify individual users. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
11. SUMERIAN RECORDS information may be accessed and disclosed in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena), or in other circumstances in which SUMERIAN RECORDS has a good faith belief such use is for unlawful purposes, or to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers but will not include any personally identifiable material. SUMERIAN RECORDS may also access or disclose SUMERIAN RECORDS information when necessary to protect the rights or property of SUMERIAN RECORDS, or in special cases such as a threat to your safety or that of others.
13. In the event that ownership of SUMERIAN RECORDS was to change as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, SUMERIAN RECORDS information may be transferred. SUMERIAN RECORDS will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your SUMERIAN RECORDS information. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your SUMERIAN RECORDS information, SUMERIAN RECORDS will also provide you notice about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
14. SUMERIAN RECORDS and its partners may present customized content and advertisements to SUMERIAN RECORDS users. SUMERIAN RECORDS may share certain non-personally identifiable information about you as a SUMERIAN RECORDS registered user (such as age, zip code or content
stripped of any personally identifiable aspects).
16. Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately.
17. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by sending an e-mail to privacy@SumerianRecords.com. Our site, products, and services are not intended to appeal to minors. However, if you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of our Site or Service, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of
content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an e-mail with a detailed description of the specific content or information to privacy@SumerianRecords.com. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested. Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may opt-out of our disclosing personal data about them to third parties for
their marketing purposes.
18. Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to individuals residing in the EU. We do not knowingly process personal data of an individual residing in the EU when the data is accessed. If you are an individual residing in the EU and you have provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately.